“A one-stop-shop for optimum communication skills in any element of life. Should be made a necessity for all society to participate in”
Sam – (Psychology student) Christchurch.
Transforming Communication is a series of seminars designed to deliver powerful skills from Neuro Linguistic Programming and related fields to your family, your team and your work situation. The 26 hour seminar enables you to build co-operative team and client relationships, transforming participants’ fundamental approach so they:
- Build rapport with others quickly to gain their co-operation and trust.
- Increase others’ ability to resolve their own difficulties and meet their own outcomes.
- Get others to respect your needs and co-operate with you.
- Resolve discipline and conflict problems in organisations or with clients or family members, without resorting to threats or punishments.
- Create and action solutions that truly meet your own outcomes as well as others’.
- Influence others successfully while keeping rapport
In four days you will learn and practise precision skills for building relationships that work, and resolving conflicts so that everyone wins; leading edge skills delivered with heart. You then take these skills successfully into your professional environments as well as your home life and friendships. Benefits affect your team success, your clients or students, and your organisation. Transforming Communication is a new synthesis of Conflict Resolution models, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Solution Focused communication. The vision of Transforming Communication is of a world-wide training in the use of leading edge skills to create co-operative relationships.
The Transforming Communication Seminar is available in six separate packages designed for use with:
- Business organisations and work teams
- Teachers in schools and tertiary institutions
- Health professionals and helpers
- Youth groups
- Parents and families
- General groups.
- Business Professionals who want to excel
Transforming Communication was developed by Certified NLP Trainer Dr Richard Bolstad, the director of Transformations International Consulting & Training Ltd, and the late Margot Hamblett. In developing the course design, Richard and Margot taught hundreds of seminars, to business teams, teaching faculties, parent groups, counsellors, health professionals and the public. They also taught these skills in challenging situations such as Sarajevo, in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Alan Fayter, director of Optimum Mind was certified as a Transforming Communication Instructor by Richard. Rigorous training ensures that Alan is able to deliver the seminar with clarity and impact. The seminar is based on the book Transforming Communication, a text used in degree training programs and schools to teach effective, leading edge skills for co-operative relationships. It has been used in large corporate organisations such as Bank of New Zealand and the New Zealand Retailers Association, and in large service organisations such as Wellink Trust, New Zealand Inland Revenue and numerous school districts in the USA and New Zealand.
All Trainings can be run in-house by special arrangement. Contact me for details.
For dates of these trainings contact Alan Fayter on 03 942 2103 or email